Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Korean Boyfriend Broke Up With Me - How Do I Get Him Back

He broke up with me, how do I get him back in my life is something we have all asked ourselves at some point. Perhaps this is the first time a man has dumped you. Or maybe this is your first relationship break up.

Either way you need to examine why you want your Korean boyfriend back. Are you really in love with him and want a relationship with him or is your ego hurting? We often are not too interested in someone until they make the decision that they no longer like us. Suddenly we find them attractive again or we may decide that if anyone is going to break up we will be the one to do it. So before you waste your time and energy trying to get your Korean boyfriend back into your life, make sure that you really want him. If you are trying to get back at him, forget about it. The only person you will hurt is yourself and that is never a good thing.

Most adults have been dumped at some point and while it is not a nice feeling, it is not the end of the world. You will kiss many frogs before you find your prince and some of those frogs may dump you first.

If you are really in love with him, do you know why he finished the relationship? Did you hurt him? Were you unfaithful or mean or ungrateful? If your behaviour was the reason he finished with you, then you need to apologise to him. Tell him you are sorry and ask for another chance.

If you do not know why the relationship broke up and are certain you want your Korean boyfriend back, you need to use some female wiles. Dress to impress all the time so that when you bump into him, he will see what he is missing. Go on friendly dates with other men, but don't over-do it. It's true we all want what we cannot have and if your ex sees you dating new men, he may get jealous and decide he wants you for himself. However, this particula tactic can backfire on you very easily.

Have fun and enjoy yourself as this will leave a sparkle in your eye. Nobody wants a desperate unhappy person, they are a drag to be around. Act like a bright candle attracting various people around you. Go out and enjoy yourself. Your mutual friends are bound to report back to your Korean boyfriend that you are having a really good time. This will not do much for his ego.

Pretend not to be interested in your ex so that he has to work harder to get you back. If he seems to be interested, you can discretely encourage his attention but do not dwell on his every word. Make him see that you have a life and if he wants to be a part of it again, he needs to make an effort.

"My Korean boyfriend broke up with me, how do I get him back" may be quite an easy question to answer -- give it a shot today and see.

For more advice on relationships, please visit http://www.superior-health.info/Relationships

7 comments:





  1. I've been dating my girl for 5 years and we have just broke up because she told me she likes someone else but she say she still loves me... the next week she left the house and said she needs to find herself??? and i wanted her to be with me by living were i live, forget about her ex's, having a good job and being in a healthy relationship which leads to marriage and kids. but she was planning to leave me since and when i knew about her plan i gave her space maybe she will come back?? but if she didn't then i had to find help, a spell caster to help me bring her back so i did contacted i was giving this usa number +15036626930 and this email address dr.marnish@yahoo.com after 3 days of casting his spell my girlfriend returned back to crying to me that she will never make a step without me again, that she will always love me till death. i am still surprised how dr.marnish did the love spell
    Tremeeka from France

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi, I'm a new member to site, I am a 30 years old mother of two kids. This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony i have ever seen.. I visited a forum here on the internet after i had an argument with my husband and my marriage of six years was broken down and i was totally inconsolable and without hope because i have tried all means to get my husband back after much pleading and did everything possible to make sure that he comes back, but nothing worked out for me and I have thought of suicide at times.... i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called prohet Baze on the forum.. And i saw how He reunited a family and brought the Husband of a woman back to her in just 24 hours..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until prohet Baze did it for me and restored my marriage of 5 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband came to my house and knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation prohet Baze is certainly a God sent to me and my entire life and family.. he did his work just as he guaranteed me in 24 hours and it yielded an optimistic result to me and i was able to get my Husband back. right now my Husband has falling so much in love with me and my kids like never before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up his eyes to see how much i love and wanted him, i really don't know how best to be grateful for bringing happiness into my life and family, and now i am a joyful woman once again. You can get your Husband back too Contact him prophetbaze4spell@gmail.com Do you have problem in your marriage life? Do you want to be honorably good academically? or you want your Ex lover back kindly send email/ and you will share your own good testimony

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY MAN FOR 2 YEARS, WE PLANNED TO GET MARRIED BUT EVERYTHING TURNED THE WRONG WAY WHEN HE FELL IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER LADY, HE LEFT FOR NO REASON, I DID EVERYTHING TO GET HIM BACK BUT NOTHING WORKED THEN I A FRIEND TOLD ME TO CONTACT DR_MACK@YAHOO.COM.... AND I DID WITHOUT DOUBT AND TO MY SURPRISE MY MAN CAME BACK TO ME AND WANT US TO START ALL OVER AGAIN, I AM SO HAPPY MY MAN IS BACK FOREVER

    ReplyDelete


  4. cheolja deonjigiga siljelo jagdonghandaneun geos-eul moduege allyeojugo sipseubnida. geuleona Ogunamen bagsaui chinjeolhan jiwongwa doum eobs-ineun jeonjig-won-eul eod-eul su eobs-eoss-eul geos-ibnida. geuui imeil-eun ugbegundenger@gmail.com-ibnida. OGUNAMEN bagsa-ege doum-eul jusin jinsim-eulo gamsadeulibnida. nae jeon dwi. jeoneun Davies-ibnida. OGUNAMEN bagsa-ege sijeon-e aju ganglyeoghago joh-eun hullyunghan jumun sijeonja-ege gamsadeulibnida. nae jeonnampyeon-eul doechajgi wihae ogunamen bagsa-ege manh-eun doum-euljueossseubnida. nae namja chinguga daleun yeojaleul wihae naleul beolyeoss-eo. naneun neomu sangcheo bad-ass-eo. geulaeseo naneun sogae han chinguege OGUNAMEN bagsaleul sogaesikyeo jueossda. geunyeoneun namja chinguleul dasi delyeo ogi wihae geunyeoleul dowassda. nollabgedo 7 il hue geuneun nae namja chinguga na-ege jeonhwaleulhaeseo na-ege geuleul yongseohaedallago butaghaessda. ijeneun uliga dasi haengboghage salgoissda. sal-aissneun ganjeung-igi ttaemun-e nugungaga dangsin-eul sog-yeoseo kaeseuting jagpum-eul sog-il su eobsdologhasibsio. geuneun ttohan modeun jonglyuui gam-yeom ttoneun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am Karen Romano from USA. After being in relationship for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the Great Matatan Spell, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful Great Matatan Spell who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email ( matatanspell@yahoo.com CALL/WHATS-APP:+233 20 926 0493 ) 

    ReplyDelete
  6. APPLY FOR URGENT LOAN TO HELP YOURSELF OR FAMILY PEOPLE?

    Do You need We provide personal Business loans?
    debt consolidation, home improvements Loan?,
    Loan To start a new business.
    Car loans, Mortgage loans Business Loans?
    International Loans Personal Loans?
    Apply for a Loan from $3, 000.00 to $10, 000.000
    with no collateral required
    low interest rate as low as 3%
    Email: challotloan@gmail.com
    Whatsapp: +1(301) 329-5298

    ReplyDelete
  7. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS
    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.
    Dr Emu can also help you fix this issues
    (1)If you want your ex back.
    (2)if you always have bad dreams.
    (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4)You want women/ men to run after you.
    (5)If you want a child.
    (6)You want to be rich.
    (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8)If you need financial assistance.
    (9)Herbal care


    Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Website Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
    Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete